The Best Roofing Service For Your Property
Just about any type of building can benefit from commercial roofing services, especially if it doesn’t yet meet the current standards. Perhaps your building needs more than a simple restoration and instead needs the more invasive job of being replaced so that it can be more energy efficient. A variety of cities’ buildings can receive a new roof that is up to code, energy efficient, sturdy and generally more attractive to the eye.
If your apartment building or housing project, commercial or industrial building or any other type of building needs roof repairs or a new roof altogether, it’s a good idea to look into your options. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, you can also reap an additional reward of increasing the value of your property. Hiring the right team of professional commercial roofers can make all the difference in the world. There are a number of services in addition to roofing, such as coating a roof, installing new up-to-date skylights and general repairs and maintenance you might want to consider.
Commercial Roofing Expertise
When you decide to have roofing services performed on your building, a skilled team of estimators will give you a variety of choices for the work to be done. This is an important initial component that ensures that you make the right decision for your property while considering all your needs for the present and future. The following types of roofing systems are available:
- Asphalt or composition shingle
- Elastomeric and acrylic roof coating systems
- Silicone roof restoration systems
- Single ply roof systems, TPO and PVC
- Torch modified or modified bitumen
It’s important to know that most of the above options are appropriate for flat roofs or those that are low in slope.
There are a variety of types of roof restoration services from which you can choose. They include the following:
- Cool Roof Coating Systems and Roof Restoration: You can extend the life of your roof with cool roof coating systems and restoration. Companies use a UL Class A approved, up-to-code Energy Star acrylic option with an elastomeric coating that can save on cooling costs.
- Roof Tear-Off and Re-Roofing and Replacement: Re-roofing can be done with modified bitumen technology that’s applied using a torch.
- Roof Maintenance and Repairs: Regular roof maintenance can ensure that your roof is long-lasting. It’s recommended to have this done annually.
- Roof Inspection Prior to Solar Panel Installation: If you want solar panels installed on your roof, it’s essential to first have the roof inspecting to ensure that it can withstand time as well as the solar panels.
- Skylights Installation: If you own a commercial or industrial building, you might want to incorporate skylights to the roof. This is standard and can help to not only alight the area around the building but reduce operating costs and reduce the consumption of energy when the current standard skylights are installed.
Consider these great and necessary roofing services for your property. Compare the options to determine which is or are best for your building.